HIGH DEFINITION BLUETOOTH
TRANSMITTER aptX HD
Our HDT800 transmitter is truly versatile, it allows you to:
– transmit sound wirelessly between your TV and one or two headphones bluetooth in high definition quality
– wirelessly transmit high-definition sound between two hi-fi devices, in this case the signal is transmitted between the HDT800 and a receiver Bluetooth* aptX or aptX HD (ex: WTX500, WTX700, WTX1100, WTX-TUBES).
– wirelessly transmit sound between his PC or MAC and his HiFi system. The PC / MAC will be connected to the HDT800 while your hifi system will be equipped with a Bluetooth* aptX or aptX HD receiver (ex: WTX500, WTX700, WTX1100, WTX-TUBES).
* Our HDT800 integrates the aptX, aptX-HD codec but it is also compatible with basic Bluetooth receivers.
The HD quality is only possible if the transmitter and the receiver are aptX HD.
This very high level result was made possible thanks to the integration of a RISC processor combined with a DSP Kalimba 24-bit / 120Mhz allowing 24-bit Bluetooth “over” audio support.
* Our HDT800 has a complete connection, optical or coaxial digital output, analog output and USB port managing both power supply and data transport.
Solution : CSR 8675
BT : 4.2
Codec : aptX, aptX HD, AAC, SBC
Processing : RISC + DSP Kalimba 24-bit120Mhz
Dimensions : 70 x 66 x 20mm W/D/H