The Chora 826 bass-reflex loudspeaker is the embodiment of an accessible high-fidelity solution for a complete listening pleasure. Equipped with the exclusive Slatefiber cone developed and manufactured at the Focal site in France, the speaker drivers deliver balanced and precise midranges and perfectly articulated bass; leaving you to enjoy a big, full and generous sound. In addition, the presence of an aerodynamic front port eliminates distortion and gives more impact in the bass.
Its sleek, modern design combined with your choice of finish, and the tilted stand for a better sound image, make Chora 826 the flagship model of this line, ideal for large rooms.
- Type 3-way bass-reflex floorstanding loudspeaker
- Drivers 2 x 61/2″ (16.5cm) Slatefiber Woofer 61/2″ (16.5cm) Slatefiber Midrange 1″ (25mm) TNF Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m) 91dB
- Frequency response (±3 dB) 48Hz-28kHz
- Low frequency point (-6 dB) 39Hz
- Nominal impedance 8Ω
- Minimum impedance 2.9Ω
- Recommanded amplifier power 40/250W
- Crossover frequency 270Hz – 2.700Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 117/8×151/4×411/2″ (30.3 x 38.8 x 105.3cm)
- Net weight (unit with grille) 46.6lbs (21.15kg)
- Packaging dimensions (WxDxH) 441/2×133/8×187/8″ (113x34x48cm)
- Net weight (with packaging) 52.9lbs (24kg)